|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Mens Day Team Entry
- See Member Info Page for Spares
- Welcome to our 2017 - 2018 season with 10 teams participating thus bringing some changes to our format of recent years
- Draw times will be split with 2 games at 11:30 and 3 games at 1:45. Club Policy dictates no less than 2 games shall be be played in a draw.
- It will be very important for players to check their game time!
- With back to back draws, Club Policy also dictates the 1 hour and 50 minute time limit for last rock must be adhered to
- The full schedule is available on the website with 20 games (2 round robins plus 2 additional games) leaving 5 weeks for a double knock out playoff format
- Total points for the 20 games will determine the ranking for teams 1 - 5 in the Championship round and teams 6 - 10 in the consolation round. No benefit will accrue to teams leading in points after game 9 and 18
- Tie breaking criteria has been established including the Skills Contest to be completed following your first game
- Bob McPherson - firstname.lastname@example.org - 613-966-0352- Dennis Gould - email@example.com - 613-961-08