Mixed Day House League
- members sign up individually, and are placed on a team by the league convenor
- they stay together for the first draw, which is normally comprised of 5 games, though this may vary due to the total number of teams in the league
- players are then shuffled and placed on new teams for the next draw
- there are usually 5 draws throughout the year
- this is an excellent league for good curling; meeting and mixing socially with other members
- Convenor: Bob Young, 613 968-9677, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © , Quinte Curling Club , All rights reserved.